We have been monitoring the weather over these past few days, and given the predicted high heat index and thunderstorms around meet time today (July 14), we have decided to postpone the meet until Thursday, July 15.  We wanted to provide you with sufficient advance notice to avoid unnecessary travel should the weather become threatening.  With better weather, Track Meet #2 is rescheduled for Thursday, July 15.  Should any weather conditions pre-empt Thursday’s meet, we will notify you on Facebook, Twitter, and our website by 5 PM. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Bailey and Christy