BENEFITS OF BRRC MEMBERSHIP
Join Baltimore’s Premier Running Club! We’re here to serve the running community of all ages & abilities.
Benefits of your BRRC membership include:
- Discounted fees for BRRC races
- Participation in BRRC training programs at no cost
- Paid entry as a BRRC team member in the MD RRCA Club Challenge held each February
- Participation in the BRRC Grand Prix Series, including premiums and awards for top performers in the yearly series
- Consideration for annual Club performance and recognition awards
- An open invitation to BRRC’s Summer Picnic
- Access to the BRRC Monthly Newsletter
- Countless volunteer opportunities
- Discounts to running related merchandise as available
- Being part of a growing community in the Greater Baltimore Area
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP TYPES AND COSTS
|Full-time Student (not part of a family membership)||$17|
|Individual (not a full-time student)||$22|
|Family (spouses and children, including students over 18 years, living at same address)||$28|
Memberships run until the end of the calendar year. This allows us to manage membership more effectively and to assure that all runners qualifying for Grand Prix Series and other club awards are active members. Membership renewal starts every December 1.
Online registration and renewal is available through the Driven, which offers a secure site customized just for BRRC. They charge a nominal processing fee for this service. We strongly encourage you to utilize the online registration, as it streamlines the process for both registrations and renewal.
- When you go to the Driven BRRC login page, fill in your user name and password and log in.
- If you are an existing member and don’t know your user name or password, click the “Forgot username/password” link. Your user name and a password reset link will be emailed to you.
- If you’re an existing member and want to renew, click Renew Membership.
- If you’re a new member, click Join Our Club.
- On the next page, you will be given the options of New Membership or Renewal.
- Once in, click on the type of membership you want.
- You can REGISTER HERE.
The Baltimore Road Runners, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, relies on the generosity of our members and friends to keep the club running and growing. We appreciate your support! All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
If you cannot access the online registration site, you may start or renew your BRRC Membership using our print application, which you can mail to us or bring to the registration table of a BRRC race. If you have questions, first check our FAQ. If you still have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.